Hemp Seed Extract Powder Isolate Hemp Seed Protein Powder Plant Seed Extraction
Model Number : HMHT0031
|Hemp Seed Powder|
|Exterior||Light yellow to brown yellow powder||Visually|
|Character||Fine powder, no agglomeration, no foreign matter visible to the naked eye||Visually|
|Taste and smell||Consistent with the sample provided before, no smell||Sniff&Taste|
|Granularity (mesh)||95% pass through 80 mesh sieve||Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015 Edition Four General Rules|
|Moisture, g/100g||≦5.0||GB 5009.3 First method|
|Ash content, g/100g||≦5.0||GB 5009.4 First method|
|Total arsenic (calculated as As), mg/kg||≦2.0||GB 5009.11 Second method|
|Lead (as Pb), mg/kg||≦1.0||GB 5009.12 First method|
|Total number of colonies, CFU/g||n=5, c=2, m=1000CFU/g, M=50000CFU/g||GB 4789.2|
|Staphylococcus aureus, CFU/g||n=5, c=1, m=100CFU/g, M=900CFU/g||GB 4789.10|
|Coliform bacteria, CFU/g||n=5, c=2, m=10CFU/g, M=100CFU/g||GB 4789.3 Second method|
|Salmonella, CFU/g||n=5, c=0, m=0||GB 4789.4|
1kg aluminum bag/5kg carton/25kg Cardboard or according to customer's requirements
Contains mainly edenin and edenalbumin. 65% of the edsein is esedstin, which can promote digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free, and is the raw material for cell DNA skeleton; the other 35% is albumin, which contains various essential amino acids needed by the human body, so edsein is An excellent new source of plant protein. Clinical trials have proved that hemp seed protein has the effects of improving hypoxia resistance and improving anemia. At the same time, in addition to the laxative effect of hemp seed oil, hemp seed protein can also promote laxative.
Compared with casein, hemp protein can control weight gain, promote feces excretion, promote brain tissue development, and reduce blood viscosity. It has a significant positive effect on regulating blood sugar, blood lipids and intestinal flora balance. It is a healthy high-quality plant protein resource. It is very suitable for development and application as a protein nutritional supplement.
Wuxi High Mountain Hi-tech Development Co., Ltd is a professional industrial company engaged in special chemical production, technology research & development, and import & export. The company focuses on the production, trade, and research & development of various chemical products.
Since establishment, the company has been concentrating on constructing an international marketing network and optimizing supply chain management, where we have established a long-term strategic cooperation relationship with numerous large enterprises at home and abroad. Relying on our wide business channels and professional experience, we are more skillfully providing products of stable but differentiated quality, along with flexible, highly efficient & considerate service to satisfy our partner at more competitive pricing.
Efficiently treating our customers as partners with sincerity, specialization and satisfaction is our managerial principle. Attributed to the backup of a dedicated technical team, filled with wide and profound knowledge and practice in chemicals and world trade for 20 years, the company owns rich experience in product quality control, technical solution, chemical logistics organization, packaging optimization, port operation, etc., which accounts for its first-class cost control management and ensures to maintain the overwhelming competitive advantage over others. In line with the principle of sharing the preferential cost and joint development, the company has formed an interesting community for years with its customers at home and abroad. Sincerely to build up a pleasant mutual trust, cooperative, win-win, and value-added sustainable partnership is what we are achieving to grow together with you!