Hydroxyethyl Cellulose CAS 9004-62-0 Chemical Additive HEC Water Retaining Agent
Model Number : HMHT0174
Other Names : Hydroxyethyl cellulose ether; Hydroxyethyl ether cellulose; Natrosol; Natrosol 240JR; Natrosol 250 H; Natrosol 250 HHR; Natrosol 250 M; Natrosol L 250; Natrosol LR
|Density||0.75 g/mL at 25℃|
|Color||White, yellow-white or grayish-white|
|Stability||H2O: ≤5 wt. % at 20℃ Easily soluble in water. Insoluble in general organic solvents.|
Physical and chemical properties
Appearance properties: white to light yellow fibrous or powdery solid, non-toxic, odorless, easily soluble in water. Insoluble in general organic solvents.
In the range of PH value of 2-12, the viscosity change is small, but the viscosity decreases beyond this range. It has the properties of thickening, suspending, bonding, emulsifying, dispersing, retaining moisture and protecting colloid. Solutions of different viscosity ranges can be prepared. It is unstable under normal temperature and pressure, avoiding humidity, heat and high temperature. It has exceptionally good salt solubility for dielectrics, and its aqueous solution is allowed to contain high concentrations of salts and remains stable.
25kg/ drum or as per customers ' requirements .
Used as adhesive, surfactant, colloid protective agent, dispersant, emulsifier and dispersion stabilizer. It has a wide range of applications in coatings, inks, fibers, dyeing, papermaking, cosmetics, pesticides, mineral processing, oil extraction and medicine.
1. Generally used as thickening agent, protective agent, adhesive, stabilizer and additive for preparing emulsion, gel, ointment, lotion, eye clearing agent, suppository and tablet, also used as hydrophilic gel, skeleton materials, preparation of skeleton sustained-release preparations, and can also be used as a stabilizer in food.
2. It is used as sizing agent in textile industry, bonding, thickening, emulsifying, stabilizing and other auxiliaries in electronics and light industry sectors.
3. Used as thickener and filtrate reducer for water-based drilling fluid and completion fluid, and has obvious thickening effect in saltwater drilling fluid. It can also be used as a fluid loss control agent for oil well cement. It can be cross-linked with polyvalent metal ions to form gels.
4. This product is used as a dispersant for water-based gel fracturing fluids, polystyrene and polyvinyl chloride in oil fracturing production. It can also be used as emulsion thickener in paint industry, humidity sensitive resistor in electronic industry, cement coagulation inhibitor and moisture retaining agent in construction industry. Glazing and toothpaste adhesives for the ceramic industry. It is also widely used in printing and dyeing, textile, papermaking, medicine, hygiene, food, cigarettes, pesticides and fire extinguishing agents.
5. Used as surfactant, colloid protective agent, emulsion stabilizer for vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate and other emulsions, as well as latex tackifier, dispersant, dispersion stabilizer, etc. Widely used in coatings, fibers, dyeing, papermaking, cosmetics, medicine, pesticides, etc. It also has many uses in oil extraction and machinery industry.
6. Hydroxyethyl cellulose has surface activity, thickening, suspending, binding, emulsifying, film-forming, dispersing, water retention and providing protection in pharmaceutical solid and liquid preparations.
7. It is used as a dispersant for the exploitation of petroleum water-based gel fracturing fluid, polyvinyl chloride and polystyrene. It can also be used as emulsion thickener in paint industry, cement coagulation inhibitor and moisture retention agent in construction industry, glazing agent and toothpaste adhesive in ceramic industry. It is also widely used in printing and dyeing, textile, papermaking, medicine, hygiene, food, cigarettes and pesticides and other industrial fields.
Stability and Storage Conditions
Packed in paper bag lined with polyethylene bag, 25kg/bag, pay attention to moisture-proof.
Wuxi High Mountain Hi-tech Development Co., Ltd is a professional industrial company engaged in special chemical production, technology research & development, and import & export. The company focuses on the production, trade, and research & development of various chemical products .
Since establishment, the company has been concentrating on constructing an international marketing network and optimizing supply chain management, where we have established a long-term strategic cooperation relationship with numerous large enterprises at home and abroad. Relying on our wide business channels and professional experience, we are more skillfully providing products of stable but differentiated quality, along with flexible, highly efficient & considerate service to satisfy our partner at more competitive pricing.