Produced Phosphorus Phosphorous Acid With Factory Prices 13598-36-2
1. Slowly oxidize into orthophosphoric acid in the air, and decompose into orthophosphoric acid and phosphine (highly toxic) when heated to 180 °C. Phosphorous acid is a dibasic acid, and its acidity is slightly stronger than that of phosphoric acid. It has strong reducibility and can easily reduce Ag ions to metallic silver, and can reduce sulfuric acid to sulfur dioxide. It has strong hygroscopicity and deliquescence, and is corrosive. Can cause burns. Irritating to skin. It is deliquescence when placed in the air and easily soluble in water. Above 160℃, it decomposes to generate H3PO4 and PH3.
2. Stability: stable
3. Incompatible substances: strong alkali
4. Avoid contact: contact with heat, humid air
5. Polymerization Hazard: Harmful non-polymerization
6. Decomposition product: Phosphorus oxide
|Product name||phosphoric acid|
1. Slowly add phosphorus trichloride to the water while stirring, and control the dripping speed so that the reaction will not be too intense, and cool the reactor with ice water. After the reaction is completed, it is filtered, the filtrate is heated below 140 ºC and evaporated to one-third of the original title to drive off the hydrogen chloride gas, then cooled to 60-85 ºC, and a small amount of phosphorous acid crystals are added as crystal seeds, and further cooling and crystallization under stirring , the system of phosphorous acid. Its reaction formula is as follows:
2. Take a 1000mL three-neck round-bottomed flask, and assemble it with a mechanical stirrer, dropping funnel and a condenser (the outlet is connected to an HCl absorber). Put distilled water in the flask and cool with ice. 100 mL of freshly distilled PCl 3 (boiling range 74-76° C.) was slowly added from the dropping funnel with stirring. Filter and evaporate the filtrate to 1/3 of the original volume at below 140°C. Cool to 60-65°C, sprinkle H3PO3 crystal grains as seed crystals, cool and crystallize under stirring. Yield about 63g. For further purification, 10g of the product can be dissolved in 3.5g of water first, then all the rest of the product is added, stirred carefully, and crystallized by suction filtration, the yield is 40g. Put in a ground glass jar.
3. The device is the same as above, take 300 mL of CCl 4 and 100 g of newly steamed PCl 3 into the flask, cool with ice, and slowly add 75 g of distilled water dropwise from the dropping funnel under stirring. After all the water was added, the water bath was removed, and stirring was accelerated for 1 h. The reaction was transferred to a separatory funnel and washed with four times the amount of CCl4 (if crystals were precipitated, add 2-3 mL of water). The washed acid solution was transferred to a flask by suction filtration through a glass funnel, evaporated on a water bath under reduced pressure (not exceeding 60° C.) and removed HCl for 3 h. Then put it into a desiccator to cool and crystallize.
Raw materials for the manufacture of phosphites
It is a chemical additive
It is the raw material of organophosphorus water treatment chemicals
The plastic industry is used as a raw material for the manufacture of plastic stabilizers
It is a pesticide intermediate
Reduction of sulfuric acid to sulfur dioxide
Phosphorous acid is mainly used as reducing agent
Wuxi High Mountain Hi-tech Development Co., Ltd is a professional industrial company engaged in special
chemical production, technology research & development, and import & export. The company focuses on
the production, trade, and research & development of various chemical products.
Since establishment, the company has been concentrating on constructing an international marketing
network and optimizing supply chain management, where we have established a long-term strategic
cooperation relationship with numerous large enterprises at home and abroad. Relying on our wide business
channels and professional experience, we are more skillfully providing products of stable but differentiated
quality, along with flexible, highly efficient & considerate service to satisfy our partner at more competitive pricing.
Efficiently treating our customers as partners with sincerity, specialization and satisfaction is our managerial
principle. Attributed to the backup of a dedicated technical team, filled with wide and profound knowledge
and practice in chemicals and world trade for 20 years, the company owns rich experience in product quality
control, technical solution, chemical logistics organization, packaging optimization, port operation, etc., which
accounts for its first-class cost control management and ensures to maintain the overwhelming competitive
advantage over others. In line with the principle of sharing the preferential cost and joint development, the
company has formed an interesting community for years with its customers at home and abroad. Sincerely
to build up a pleasant mutual trust, cooperative, win-win, and value-added sustainable partnership is what
we are achieving to grow together with you!